CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Chappaqua has several events going on this weekend for residents of all ages. There will be a bird sale, story time, the farmers market and more. Take a look below for the list of events.
- Horace Greeley High School's boys varsity basketball team will travel to Arlington at 7 p.m. on Friday for a first-round sectional game.
- The Chappaqua Farmers Market will return at 9 a.m. on Saturday. The market will continue to be held in the Church of St. Mary the Virgin on South Greeley Avenue.
- The Chappaqua Library is hosting its weekly Bridge and Scrabble Club on Saturday at 10 a.m. While bridge play is not for beginners, all levels are welcome for Scrabble. The club is free and open to the public.
- A story time event called "All Together Now" will be held for children up to 5 years old at the Chappaqua Library on Saturday at 11:30 a.m. No registration is necessary.
- The Saw Mill River Audubon will be selling bird seed at the Pruyn Sanctuary office entrance at 275 Millwood Road on Saturday. Seed sales benefit the local conservation work of Saw Mill River Audubon. Bird seed selection and prices are available online at the bird seed sale web page at www.sawmillriveraudubon.org .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.