CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Chappaqua has several events going on this weekend for residents of all ages. There will be a wrestling match, a film showing, the farmers market and more. Take a look below for the list of events:
- The Chappaqua Farmers Market will return on Saturday at 9 a.m. The market will continue to be held in the Church of St. Mary the Virgin on South Greeley Avenue.
- Horace Greeley's varsity wrestling team will compete in the division championship on Saturday at 9 a.m. in the school's main gym.
- The Chappaqua Library is hosting its weekly Bridge and Scrabble Club on Saturday at 10 a.m. While bridge play is not for beginners, all levels are welcome for Scrabble. The club is free and open to the public.
- In celebration of Charles Dickens' 200th birthday, the Chappaqua Library will be showing the film "David Copperfield" on Saturday at 1 p.m.
- New Castle Recreation and Parks Department is holding Campapalooza on Saturday at the New Castle Community Center. The event runs from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and the department will have information available for all of its summer camps. There will also be live music, mad science, and Lego building.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.