CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Chappaqua has several events going on this weekend for residents of all ages. There will be a concert, a film screening, a sporting event, the farmers market and more. Take a look below for the list of events:
- The Chappaqua Library will continue its "Menus in the Movies" series with a viewing of Chocolat on Friday at 7 p.m. Homemade desserts and discussion will follow the screening.
- Horace Greeley High School's boys basketball team will be hosting Harrison Friday at 7 p.m.
- The Chappaqua Farmers Market will return on Saturday at 9 a.m. The market will continue to be held in the Church of St. Mary the Virgin on South Greeley Avenue.
- The Chappaqua Library is hosting its weekly Bridge and Scrabble Club on Saturday at 10 a.m. While bridge play is not for beginners, all levels are welcome for Scrabble. The club is free and open to the public.
- Horace Greeley High School's wrestling team will be competing in tournament at Beacon High School on Saturday at 9 a.m.
- New Castle StoryWalk is continuing on Saturday and Sunday at 9 a.m. The StoryWalk begins at Pizza Station at 88 S. Greeley Ave. and heads north on S. Greeley Ave. before returning to the Bank of America. A comment book is located at Pizza Station. The featured book selection will be "The Mitten" by Alvin Tresselt. Pages will be separated, laminated, and placed along the walking path at regular intervals so readers can follow the story as they walk the route. The event it free and open to the public.
- The Chappaqua Library is offering one-on-one help in accessing free library materials on e-reader devices. The tutorials will be offered every Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Sunday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. during January.
- As part of its Sunday Concert Series, the Chappaqua Library will be welcoming Madera Vox to perform at 3 p.m. The event is free and open to the public.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.