WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Hot and humid temperatures will linger in Westchester County before a cooling trend helps to lower temperatures for the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday will remain mostly sunny with a high temperature around 90 degrees. There's a slight chance of showers or thunderstorms overnight between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m. and a low temperature of 67.
Showers could linger into Thursday morning before clearing in the afternoon with a high of 86.
Friday will be mostly sunny, but not as warm, with a high of 82.
The weekend will remain sunny with temperatures in the mid-to-high 70s.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents