WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Hot and humid temperatures will linger in Westchester County before a cooling trend helps to lower temperatures for the weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Wednesday will remain mostly sunny with a high temperature around 90 degrees. There's a slight chance of showers or thunderstorms overnight between 1 a.m. and 4 a.m. and a low temperature of 67.
Showers could linger into Thursday morning before clearing in the afternoon with a high of 86.
Friday will be mostly sunny, but not as warm, with a high of 82.
The weekend will remain sunny with temperatures in the mid-to-high 70s.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Castle Creates Arts And Culture Committee, Saves Theater
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Chappaqua
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island