WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Cloudy skies and the threat of showers and thunderstorms will linger throughout Westchester County for most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers or a thunderstorm are possible before noon on Monday with a high temperature of 73. Chance of rain is 60 percent.
Tuesday could bring scattered showers, but slightly warmer, with a high of 79. Chance of precipitation on Tuesday is 60 percent.
Wednesday will remain dry, but mostly cloudy with a high around 75 degrees.
Clouds should stay in the area to end the week on Thursday and Friday with a 30 percent chance of rain each day.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Chappaqua
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Funeral Set For Kristopher Stephenson Following New Castle Car Crash