MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- It's early July and the weather this week has been hot.
On a hot Thursday residents from the area were asked to share what they do to beat the heat in the summer.
For Kanta Asrani, a Bedford Hills resident, it involves going to a swimming pool at her gym, which is the Saw Mill Club in Mount Kisco. Another thing she does is to have iced coffee.
Rose Pelino, a Millwood resident, stays indoors with central air conditioning. Pelino, who is heading out to the Hamptons, also noted that it is cool at the beach. She also discussed what her kids do, and that is to go to a swim club that they belong to.
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens