MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- It's early July and the weather this week has been hot.
On a hot Thursday residents from the area were asked to share what they do to beat the heat in the summer.
For Kanta Asrani, a Bedford Hills resident, it involves going to a swimming pool at her gym, which is the Saw Mill Club in Mount Kisco. Another thing she does is to have iced coffee.
Rose Pelino, a Millwood resident, stays indoors with central air conditioning. Pelino, who is heading out to the Hamptons, also noted that it is cool at the beach. She also discussed what her kids do, and that is to go to a swim club that they belong to.
- 1 Chappaqua Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Chappaqua Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester
- 5 County Backs Funding For Conifer's Chappaqua Station Proposal