WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. - Just as the region starts to get back on its feet after Hurricane Sandy, a possible nor’easter is expected to make its way into Westchester County this week.
According to the National Weather Service, temperatures are expected to fall into the 20’s and 30’s by Sunday night.
The weather service is forecasting a possible storm to hit the area by Wednesday and Thursday. The storm could have the potential to bring strong winds, rain, coastal flooding and further beach erosion.
Rain and snow is likely to start early Wednesday morning and could continue throughout the day into Thursday.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend