WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A damp Friday evening is in the forecast with showers expected to come through Westchester County on Friday with a chance of thunderstorms, according to the National Weather Service.
The chance of showers is 40 percent with the highest chance of thunderstorms expected Friday night some time before midnight. Low temperatures will dip into the low 50s.
If rain does fall, it is not expected to be a significant amount, according to the forecast.
The rain will clear on Saturday, which will be party sunny and breezy with highs near 70. Sunday will be the pick of the weekend with sunny skies and temperatures forecast in the mid-70s.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Chappaqua
- 2 Chappaqua Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 State Board Approves Variances For Chappaqua Station
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather