CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Here are some of the top stories from this past week in Chappaqua:
- Scorching heat baked the entire county all week, which prompted ConEd representatives to call on the public to conserve electricity .
- A new Greek restaurant in Mount Kisco is attracting customers from all over the area .
- Chappaqua sports legend Lisa Dodson is returning to the area to teach tennis .
- Mount Kisco's The Farm grocery store is going out of business .
- U.S. News & World Report listed Northern Westchester Hospital as one of the best in New York state .
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.