WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – The weekend will begin with wind and rain, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday will see rain and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before noon, with a chance of showers after noon and a high near 50 degrees. Patchy fog is possible in parts of the county before noon, and winds could gust as high as 32 miles per hour.
There is also a chance of rain and snow showers between 9 p.m. Friday and 3 a.m. Saturday, then a chance of snow showers after 3 a.m., with an overnight low of about 31 degrees.
Saturday could bring a slight chance of rain and snow showers before noon, then a slight chance of rain showers. It will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 42 degrees. Saturday night will be partly cloudy and breezy, with a low of about 27 degrees.
Sunday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 39 degrees. Sunday night will be partly cloudy, with an overnight low of about 24 degrees.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 4 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview
- 5 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced