WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The U.S. Postal Service has suspended operations in several Westchester locations.
Operations and mail deliver has been suspended in Zip codes beginning with 105-109 and 124-127 because of the severity of the storm.
Mail service will resume Monday.
“Postal officials are reminding the general public to keep mailboxes, steps, and sidewalks clear of snow and ice so letter carriers are able to provide the safest, most efficient delivery service possible,” the postal service said in a statement.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring