CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Jesse Watters, a producer on Fox News' "The O'Reilly Factor," traveled to Chappaqua recently to gauge the opinion of locals about Hillary Rodham Clinton running for president in 2016 and got mixed reactions.
- With Election Day rapidly approaching, political hopefuls throughout Westchester County continue to debate how to best handle budget issues.
- With the much anticipated draft findings statement for the Chappaqua Crossing retail plan now available to the public online, the New Castle Town Board will wait at least another week before putting it to a vote.
- New York was ranked as the worst state for taxes in the 2014 Business Tax Climate Index by taxfoundation.org.
- A newspaper's display box was vandalized in Mt. Kisco following an alleged feud between rival publications, which led to one distributor's arrest.