CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. ‒ The Chappaqua Daily Voice will head into the new year by counting down, in no particular order, the top 10 stories from 2012.
Residents were on the lookout for Academy Award-winner Ben Kinglsey over the summer when his film, "A Birder's Guide to Everything," shot scenes in Chappaqua. The movie was produced by Chappaqua resident Dan Lindau.
The movie, according to its Facebook page, follows the story of high school sophomore David Portnoy, who believes he's made the discovery of a lifetime, an extinct duck. The 15-year-old then recruits his friends to join him on a quest for the mysterious bird.
- 1 New Castle Coyote-Control Debate Gets Contentious
- 2 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 3 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Chappaqua Overnight
- 5 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation