CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. ‒ The Chappaqua Daily Voice will head into the new year by counting down, in no particular order, the top 10 stories from 2012.
Residents were on the lookout for Academy Award-winner Ben Kinglsey over the summer when his film, "A Birder's Guide to Everything," shot scenes in Chappaqua. The movie was produced by Chappaqua resident Dan Lindau.
The movie, according to its Facebook page, follows the story of high school sophomore David Portnoy, who believes he's made the discovery of a lifetime, an extinct duck. The 15-year-old then recruits his friends to join him on a quest for the mysterious bird.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Man Charged With Causing Severe Stab Injuries, Mount Kisco Police Say