CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. ‒ The Chappaqua Daily Voice will head into the new year by counting down, in no particular order, the top 10 stories from 2012.
Residents were on the lookout for Academy Award-winner Ben Kinglsey over the summer when his film, "A Birder's Guide to Everything," shot scenes in Chappaqua. The movie was produced by Chappaqua resident Dan Lindau.
The movie, according to its Facebook page, follows the story of high school sophomore David Portnoy, who believes he's made the discovery of a lifetime, an extinct duck. The 15-year-old then recruits his friends to join him on a quest for the mysterious bird.
- 1 Baltimore Riots Hit Close To Home For Chappaqua Mom Dawn Dankner-Rosen
- 2 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mom's Fatal Collision With Train
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 5 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker