TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo has announced up to $511 million in low-interest loans the state’s Environmental Facilities Corp. to help fund various projects associated with the construction of the new Tappan Zee Bridge, according to the Times Herald-Record.
The loans will be used to fund the mandatory protection of the Hudson River's water quality and marine life. Most of the EFC loans will be interest free and shouldn't hinder the corporation's ability to fund other environmental projects, the Times Herald-Record reported.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Modell's Seeks Move Into Former Borders Site In Mount Kisco
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Chappaqua