YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Construction work between Pines Bridge Road in New Castle and Underhill Avenue in Yorktown will force single-lane closures on the Taconic State Parkway for nearly a month, the State Department of Transportation announced.
Weather permitting, the work will take place both southbound and northbound on the highway between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. The work is scheduled to be completed by Dec. 28.
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 3 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans