YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Construction work between Pines Bridge Road in New Castle and Underhill Avenue in Yorktown will force single-lane closures on the Taconic State Parkway for nearly a month, the State Department of Transportation announced.
Weather permitting, the work will take place both southbound and northbound on the highway between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. The work is scheduled to be completed by Dec. 28.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Chappaqua
- 5 Funeral Set For Kristopher Stephenson Following New Castle Car Crash