YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Construction work between Pines Bridge Road in New Castle and Underhill Avenue in Yorktown will force single-lane closures on the Taconic State Parkway for nearly a month, the State Department of Transportation announced.
Weather permitting, the work will take place both southbound and northbound on the highway between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. The work is scheduled to be completed by Dec. 28.
- 1 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Chappaqua Overnight