YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Construction work between Pines Bridge Road in New Castle and Underhill Avenue in Yorktown will force single-lane closures on the Taconic State Parkway for nearly a month, the State Department of Transportation announced.
Weather permitting, the work will take place both southbound and northbound on the highway between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. The work is scheduled to be completed by Dec. 28.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Castle Creates Arts And Culture Committee, Saves Theater
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Chappaqua
- 5 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island