YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Construction work between Pines Bridge Road in New Castle and Underhill Avenue in Yorktown will force single-lane closures on the Taconic State Parkway for nearly a month, the State Department of Transportation announced.
Weather permitting, the work will take place both southbound and northbound on the highway between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m. The work is scheduled to be completed by Dec. 28.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Chappaqua
- 2 Chappaqua Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 State Board Approves Variances For Chappaqua Station
- 4 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 5 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border