CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua last week:
- A survey commissioned by Chappaqua Crossing’s ownership shows that a majority of New Castle residents support having a Whole Foods at the site.
- The Bedford home owned by actor Michael Douglas and actress Catherine Zeta-Jones is on the market at a listing price of $8.1 million, according to the Los Angeles Times.
- In light of the death by suicide of Robin Williams, Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino took the chance to remind residents of the resources available to them.
- Tennis pro Jeffrey Aarts' impact in life can be gauged by the turnout at his funeral at Pound Ridge Community Church.
- Students in grades three through eight in New York state saw slightly improved math scores on Common Core testing, while English and Language Arts scores remained mostly flat, according to Education Week.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.