WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — Beginning Monday, 10 Bee-Line bus routes will change to the summer service schedule, Westchester County announced Friday.
New bus routes and schedules also available online.
• Route 1 - There will be eight additional northbound weekday trips departing from 242nd Street in the Bronx between 4 and 8 p.m.
• Route 2 - There will be two fewer northbound weekday trips departing from 242nd Street in the Bronx between 4 and 8 p.m.
• Routes 13, 75 and 91 - Service on Route 75 between the Rye railroad station and Playland will continue to operate on days that Playland is open. Seasonal daily service to Playland on Routes 13, 75 and 91 will start Monday.
• Route 15 - On weekdays, the 9:55 a.m. southbound trip from Peekskill will instead depart at 10:20 a.m.
• Route 20 - On Saturday, the northbound trips to White Plains that depart from Bedford Park Boulevard at 11:10 p.m., 11:40 p.m. and 12:10 a.m. will not stop at the Cross County Shopping Center. On Sunday, the northbound trips to White Plains that depart from Bedford Park Boulevard at 9:35 p.m., 10:15 p.m. and 11 p.m. will not stop at the Cross County Shopping Center. There will be minor Sunday schedule adjustments.
• Route 34 - Selected morning trips will depart earlier to improve schedule adherence.
• Route 40 - Sunday service to the Westchester Community College campus will be discontinued.
• Route 63 - There will be minor northbound weekday schedule adjustments from the Scarsdale railroad station. The southbound 8:03 a.m. trip from Palmer Avenue and Mamaroneck Road will leave at 8 a.m.