NEW CASTLE--Severe overnight storms left dozens of New Castle residents without power Thursday.
Con Edison is reporting that as of 7 a.m. 45 customers had lost electricity.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court