NEW CASTLE--Severe overnight storms left dozens of New Castle residents without power Thursday.
Con Edison is reporting that as of 7 a.m. 45 customers had lost electricity.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Is Reported Off Long Island
- 4 Homicide Ruled As Cause Of Death For Man Found In Mount Kisco, Police Say
- 5 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Chappaqua