NEW CASTLE--Severe overnight storms left dozens of New Castle residents without power Thursday.
Con Edison is reporting that as of 7 a.m. 45 customers had lost electricity.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 New Castle Cracking Down On Distracted Driving
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Group Home