NEW CASTLE--Severe overnight storms left dozens of New Castle residents without power Thursday.
Con Edison is reporting that as of 7 a.m. 45 customers had lost electricity.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Chappaqua Overnight
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash