NEW CASTLE--Severe overnight storms left dozens of New Castle residents without power Thursday.
Con Edison is reporting that as of 7 a.m. 45 customers had lost electricity.
Check back with The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents