WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y.-- Northern Westchester residents battled nearly a foot of snow that closed schools, some roads and many neighborhood businesses on Thursday.
Municipalities like Ossining and Mount Kisco declared state of emergencies while the Town of New Castle announced the closing of various roads.
The poor weather conditions are expected to continue into tomorrow and delayed openings have already been announced.
The Montrose VA's community based outpatient clinic will reopen at 10 a.m. Friday. The main campuses will be remain open and clinics will open at 8 a.m.
Patients are encouraged to call their VA Medical Center or outpatient clinic to reschedule appointments if necessary.
- 1 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute