NEW CASTLE, N.Y. – The state of emergency period in New Castle has once again been extended for 72 hours by Supervisor Susan Carpenter and will now remain in effect until noon Sunday. The emergency period was first declared on Oct. 29.
During the emergency period, residents cannot park or leave a motor vehicle unattended on any street or highway. Any vehicle left in the road can be towed at the owner's expense, under the direction of the Police Chief or Superintendent of Highways.
- 1 County Revisits Chappaqua Station Funding
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 IRS Warns Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard