NEW CASTLE, N.Y. – The state of emergency period in New Castle has once again been extended for 72 hours by Supervisor Susan Carpenter and will now remain in effect until noon Sunday. The emergency period was first declared on Oct. 29.
During the emergency period, residents cannot park or leave a motor vehicle unattended on any street or highway. Any vehicle left in the road can be towed at the owner's expense, under the direction of the Police Chief or Superintendent of Highways.
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says
- 5 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120