NEW CASTLE, N.Y. – The state of emergency period in New Castle has once again been extended for 72 hours by Supervisor Susan Carpenter and will now remain in effect until noon Sunday. The emergency period was first declared on Oct. 29.
During the emergency period, residents cannot park or leave a motor vehicle unattended on any street or highway. Any vehicle left in the road can be towed at the owner's expense, under the direction of the Police Chief or Superintendent of Highways.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview