NEW CASTLE, N.Y. – The state of emergency period in New Castle has once again been extended for 72 hours by Supervisor Susan Carpenter and will now remain in effect until noon Sunday. The emergency period was first declared on Oct. 29.
During the emergency period, residents cannot park or leave a motor vehicle unattended on any street or highway. Any vehicle left in the road can be towed at the owner's expense, under the direction of the Police Chief or Superintendent of Highways.
- 1 Serious Accident Results In Route 172 Closure Near Fox Lane HS
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App