CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Developers pitched ‘Spa at New Castle’, their vision for the 97-acre property at 773 Armonk Road to the New Castle Planning Board.
- Chappaqua resident Eric Gelber ran 164 miles for cancer and raised $100,000 for the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF).
- Chappaqua’s Michael Bergstein, a 55-year old ear, nose and throat doctor, completed Ironman Triathlon.
- A recent event in Orange County involving sexual misconduct between elementary school students on a school bus sparked concern in Westchester.
- 1 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Chappaqua Overnight