CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Developers pitched ‘Spa at New Castle’, their vision for the 97-acre property at 773 Armonk Road to the New Castle Planning Board.
- Chappaqua resident Eric Gelber ran 164 miles for cancer and raised $100,000 for the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF).
- Chappaqua’s Michael Bergstein, a 55-year old ear, nose and throat doctor, completed Ironman Triathlon.
- A recent event in Orange County involving sexual misconduct between elementary school students on a school bus sparked concern in Westchester.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend