CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Developers pitched ‘Spa at New Castle’, their vision for the 97-acre property at 773 Armonk Road to the New Castle Planning Board.
- Chappaqua resident Eric Gelber ran 164 miles for cancer and raised $100,000 for the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF).
- Chappaqua’s Michael Bergstein, a 55-year old ear, nose and throat doctor, completed Ironman Triathlon.
- A recent event in Orange County involving sexual misconduct between elementary school students on a school bus sparked concern in Westchester.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion