CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Developers pitched ‘Spa at New Castle’, their vision for the 97-acre property at 773 Armonk Road to the New Castle Planning Board.
- Chappaqua resident Eric Gelber ran 164 miles for cancer and raised $100,000 for the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF).
- Chappaqua’s Michael Bergstein, a 55-year old ear, nose and throat doctor, completed Ironman Triathlon.
- A recent event in Orange County involving sexual misconduct between elementary school students on a school bus sparked concern in Westchester.
- 1 Starbucks, Chase Named As Proposed Tenants For Chappaqua Crossing
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring