CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Developers pitched ‘Spa at New Castle’, their vision for the 97-acre property at 773 Armonk Road to the New Castle Planning Board.
- Chappaqua resident Eric Gelber ran 164 miles for cancer and raised $100,000 for the Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation (MMRF).
- Chappaqua’s Michael Bergstein, a 55-year old ear, nose and throat doctor, completed Ironman Triathlon.
- A recent event in Orange County involving sexual misconduct between elementary school students on a school bus sparked concern in Westchester.
- 1 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 4 Kaplowitz, Chair Of Legislators, Sides With Astorino On Affordable Housing
- 5 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash