CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Near blizzard conditions brought about seven inches of snow and single-digit temperatures to Chappaqua on Thursday into Friday.
- Former President and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton officially swear Bill de Blasio in as the Mayor of New York City during the inauguration ceremony held on Wednesday, Jan. 1.
- A dog is still missing after a fire destroyed a million dollar home in Banksville.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced a joint agreement with Con Edison on Tuesday that includes a two-year electric delivery rate freeze and a three-year gas and steam distribution rate freeze starting Jan. 1, 2014.
- 1 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police