CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- Near blizzard conditions brought about seven inches of snow and single-digit temperatures to Chappaqua on Thursday into Friday.
- Former President and Chappaqua resident Bill Clinton officially swear Bill de Blasio in as the Mayor of New York City during the inauguration ceremony held on Wednesday, Jan. 1.
- A dog is still missing after a fire destroyed a million dollar home in Banksville.
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced a joint agreement with Con Edison on Tuesday that includes a two-year electric delivery rate freeze and a three-year gas and steam distribution rate freeze starting Jan. 1, 2014.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 4 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion