WESTCHESTER, N.Y. ‒ Snow is headed to Westchester County Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Snowfall could start in parts of the county as early as 3 a.m. and continue until noon, when rain is likely until 3 p.m. There's a chance snow will resume after 3 p.m. and continue until 9. The daytime high is expected to be near 38 degrees.
Snow accumulation of less than a half-inch is possible.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Fire Damages Garage In New Castle's Riverwoods Condo Complex
- 4 Chappaqua Fire Department Issues Advisory About Smoke Odor
- 5 Police Investigate Cause Of Parkway Crash In Chappaqua