NEW CASTLE, N.Y. -- New Castle Town Clerk and Receiver of Taxes Jill Shapiro is set to be appointed the new town administrator by the Town Board, according to theexaminernews.com.
Shapiro's appointment to the position would last for just six months while she takes over for Penny Paderewski, who retired after losing to Robert Greenstein in November for town supervisor, theexaminernews.com said.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 New Castle Cracking Down On Distracted Driving
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach