UPDATE 5 p.m.
GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The southbound lanes of the Saw Mill River Parkway have now reopened and the parkway is now open in both directions Saturday between the Eastview exit in Greenburgh and the exit for Route 119 in Elmsford.
The northbound lanes opened several hours earlier on Saturday after that stretch of the parkway was closed in both directions following a late-morning accident.
UPDATE: 2:30 p.m.
GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway between the Eastview exit in Greenburgh and the exit for Route 119 in Elmsford has reopened, but the soutbound lanes remain closed, following a late morning accident.
UPDATE: 1:30 p.m.
GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- A stretch of the Saw Mill River Parkway remains closed in both directions after an accident this morning.
The parkway is closed between the Eastview exit in Greenburgh and the exit for Route 119 in Elmsford.
The exit ramp for I-87 North at I-287/Cross Westchester Expressway is also closed as a result of the accident.
ORIGINAL REPORT: 11:30 a.m.
GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- The Saw Mill River Parkway is closed in both directions between the Eastview exit in Greenburgh and the Route 119 exit in Elmsford because of an accident that occurred shortly after 10:30 a.m. Saturday.
Check back to The Daily Voice for updates.
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit