WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Multiple accidents and icing led to the closure of the northbound Saw Mill River Parkway during Monday morning’s commute. That stretch reopened at 7:45 a.m.
The closure was between I-87 and Saw Mill River Road in Greenburgh.
The left lane of northbound 9A is blocked between Stormytown Road and Hawkes Avenue in Ossining as a result of an accident reported at 6:30 a.m.
Several accidents and icy conditions reported have blocked the left lane of the southbound Merritt Parkway near King Street in Port Chester in an incident reported at 6:40 a.m.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend