This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 9A in Ossining has reopened Thursday afternoon after an overturned truck led to its closure.
The truck overturned on 9A at Croton Avenue in Ossining, blocking all lanes. The incident was reported at 3:10 p.m. and cleared by 5:30 p.m.
An earlier accident on the northbound Taconic State Parkway between Route 134 and Underhill Avenue blocked two lanes before being cleared.
- 1 Chappaqua Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Chappaqua Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester
- 5 County Backs Funding For Conifer's Chappaqua Station Proposal