CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Road repair work was scheduled on Ryder Road to start Monday Feb. 3, 2014, between Barnes Road and Morningside Circle.
Residents are advised to plan alternate routes as this section of road may be closed for several hours at a time to thru traffic, between the hours of 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., as necessary. This work includes replacing the culvert pipe near No. 20 Ryder Road.
The bulk of this work is expected to be completed in two days. The road will be re-opened at the end of each work day. Further updates and notices will be provided through the Town's Code Red notification system as warranted.
- 1 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 2 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Mount Kisco Police Search For Suspect Who Reportedly Attacked, Robbed Man