CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Road repair work was scheduled on Ryder Road to start Monday Feb. 3, 2014, between Barnes Road and Morningside Circle.
Residents are advised to plan alternate routes as this section of road may be closed for several hours at a time to thru traffic, between the hours of 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., as necessary. This work includes replacing the culvert pipe near No. 20 Ryder Road.
The bulk of this work is expected to be completed in two days. The road will be re-opened at the end of each work day. Further updates and notices will be provided through the Town's Code Red notification system as warranted.
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit