CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Road repair work was scheduled on Ryder Road to start Monday Feb. 3, 2014, between Barnes Road and Morningside Circle.
Residents are advised to plan alternate routes as this section of road may be closed for several hours at a time to thru traffic, between the hours of 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., as necessary. This work includes replacing the culvert pipe near No. 20 Ryder Road.
The bulk of this work is expected to be completed in two days. The road will be re-opened at the end of each work day. Further updates and notices will be provided through the Town's Code Red notification system as warranted.
- 1 Firm Unveils Overhaul Plan For Downtown Chappaqua
- 2 Groups Offer Advice For Dealing With Wild Critters In Westchester
- 3 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 4 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43