CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Road repair work was scheduled on Ryder Road to start Monday Feb. 3, 2014, between Barnes Road and Morningside Circle.
Residents are advised to plan alternate routes as this section of road may be closed for several hours at a time to thru traffic, between the hours of 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., as necessary. This work includes replacing the culvert pipe near No. 20 Ryder Road.
The bulk of this work is expected to be completed in two days. The road will be re-opened at the end of each work day. Further updates and notices will be provided through the Town's Code Red notification system as warranted.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 3 Fire Damages Garage In New Castle's Riverwoods Condo Complex
- 4 Chappaqua Fire Department Issues Advisory About Smoke Odor
- 5 Police Investigate Cause Of Parkway Crash In Chappaqua