CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Both the New Castle Planning Board and the Town Board held separate meetings recently that involved discussions on the revised plans for the Chappaqua Crossing development, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposed 111 residential units have already been approved, but city officials wanted developer Summit/Greenfield to make changes to the commercial plans before the town would okay a rezoning for the project, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 New Castle Cracking Down On Distracted Driving
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach