CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Both the New Castle Planning Board and the Town Board held separate meetings recently that involved discussions on the revised plans for the Chappaqua Crossing development, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposed 111 residential units have already been approved, but city officials wanted developer Summit/Greenfield to make changes to the commercial plans before the town would okay a rezoning for the project, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Appeal Denied In Chappaqua Murder Conviction
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117
- 4 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester