CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Both the New Castle Planning Board and the Town Board held separate meetings recently that involved discussions on the revised plans for the Chappaqua Crossing development, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposed 111 residential units have already been approved, but city officials wanted developer Summit/Greenfield to make changes to the commercial plans before the town would okay a rezoning for the project, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend