CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Both the New Castle Planning Board and the Town Board held separate meetings recently that involved discussions on the revised plans for the Chappaqua Crossing development, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposed 111 residential units have already been approved, but city officials wanted developer Summit/Greenfield to make changes to the commercial plans before the town would okay a rezoning for the project, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Outside Clinton Home, Astorino Seeks Hillary's Take On Affordable Housing
- 2 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 3 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 4 Kaplowitz, Chair Of Legislators, Sides With Astorino On Affordable Housing
- 5 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash