CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Both the New Castle Planning Board and the Town Board held separate meetings recently that involved discussions on the revised plans for the Chappaqua Crossing development, according to theexaminernews.com.
The proposed 111 residential units have already been approved, but city officials wanted developer Summit/Greenfield to make changes to the commercial plans before the town would okay a rezoning for the project, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents