CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua last week:
- Eleven months after the Westchester County Board of Legislators narrowly rejected funding for the Chappaqua Station affordable housing proposal, the matter is being taken up again.
- Friends and family gathered to mourn and say goodbye to Linda Falkoff , the Pleasantville murder victim, who was laid to rest in Chappaqua on Monday, Nov. 17, according to News 12 Westchester.
- The Internal Revenue Service is warning residents of Westchester to beware of a new telephone scam demanding money or bank information from taxpayers.
- Former Alexander Hamilton High School standout Tiffany Corselli is among the members of the Niagara University women's basketball team that has been stuck on a team bus on the New York Thruway since 2 a.m. Tuesday during a Lake-Effect blizzard that has hit the Buffalo area.
- Westchester County Police are continuing their investigation after a pedestrian was killed attempting to cross the Saw Mill River Parkway on Wednesday night after he was struck by a car traveling northbound on the parkway.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.