CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua last week:
- Whole Foods Market has signed a lease for a 40,000-square-foot space at Chappaqua Crossing, making formal a proposal that had previously been disclosed in developer Summit/Greenfield's application material for its proposed overhaul of the site.
- Former White House intern Monica Lewinsky is speaking out for the first time about her affair with former president Bill Clinton, of Chappaqua, in an essay she wrote for Vanity Fair.
- The Chappaqua school board voted unanimously to accept a $10,000 gift to create a cheerleading program at Horace Greeley High School.
- The developer for the Legionaries of Christ site has changed its proposal for the site, including a new name.
- A Mount Kisco parking enforcement officer was arrested in the theft of more than $89,000 in village parking meter funds.
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says