WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A JetBlue plane that took off from Westchester Airport in White Plains had to make an emergency landing at John F. Kennedy on Friday morning after it struck a bird, according to multiple reports.
JetBlue Flight 671 was reportedly en route to West Palm Beach, Fla., when the incident happened.
The plane landed safely and no injuries were reported, according to ABC 7.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents