MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The New York Rangers have advanced to the Stanley Cup Final following a victory over the Montreal Canadiens, a significant moment in New York sports news.
Aaron Einsidler of Bedford, who calls himself a "die-hard" Rangers fan, is glad the team made it.
Pat Rosafort, a New Castle resident, has been a Rangers season ticket holder since 1971. She recalled the last time that the team won the Stanley Cup and plans on attending this one.
Jill Sokol, Katonah, does not personally follow hockey but noted her husband's excitement, including a lot of phone calls about it.
- 1 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says