MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The New York Rangers have advanced to the Stanley Cup Final following a victory over the Montreal Canadiens, a significant moment in New York sports news.
Aaron Einsidler of Bedford, who calls himself a "die-hard" Rangers fan, is glad the team made it.
Pat Rosafort, a New Castle resident, has been a Rangers season ticket holder since 1971. She recalled the last time that the team won the Stanley Cup and plans on attending this one.
Jill Sokol, Katonah, does not personally follow hockey but noted her husband's excitement, including a lot of phone calls about it.
- 1 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Chappaqua Overnight