MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The New York Rangers have advanced to the Stanley Cup Final following a victory over the Montreal Canadiens, a significant moment in New York sports news.
Aaron Einsidler of Bedford, who calls himself a "die-hard" Rangers fan, is glad the team made it.
Pat Rosafort, a New Castle resident, has been a Rangers season ticket holder since 1971. She recalled the last time that the team won the Stanley Cup and plans on attending this one.
Jill Sokol, Katonah, does not personally follow hockey but noted her husband's excitement, including a lot of phone calls about it.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Two Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend