MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The New York Rangers have advanced to the Stanley Cup Final following a victory over the Montreal Canadiens, a significant moment in New York sports news.
Aaron Einsidler of Bedford, who calls himself a "die-hard" Rangers fan, is glad the team made it.
Pat Rosafort, a New Castle resident, has been a Rangers season ticket holder since 1971. She recalled the last time that the team won the Stanley Cup and plans on attending this one.
Jill Sokol, Katonah, does not personally follow hockey but noted her husband's excitement, including a lot of phone calls about it.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 5 Police Charge Student In Swastika Case At Purchase College