MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The New York Rangers have advanced to the Stanley Cup Final following a victory over the Montreal Canadiens, a significant moment in New York sports news.
Aaron Einsidler of Bedford, who calls himself a "die-hard" Rangers fan, is glad the team made it.
Pat Rosafort, a New Castle resident, has been a Rangers season ticket holder since 1971. She recalled the last time that the team won the Stanley Cup and plans on attending this one.
Jill Sokol, Katonah, does not personally follow hockey but noted her husband's excitement, including a lot of phone calls about it.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway In Mount Kisco
- 2 New Castle Cracking Down On Distracted Driving
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach