WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. — A few inches of snow, sleet and rain — along with gusty winds — should make for rough weather for northern Westchester County's towns late Wednesday and Thursday.
Rain, snow and sleet could begin around 4 p.m. Wednesday, with heavier snow — and wind gusts near 50 mph — coming Wednesday night. Two to 4 inches of snow and sleet could fall, the National Weather Service says.
The rain and wind should taper off after noon Thursday, although there could be some gusts of about 30 mph. Friday should be sunny with a high near 37, the Weather Service says.
The next chance of wintry weather comes Saturday into Sunday, the Weather Service says.
- 1 Town Board OK's Chappaqua Crossing Retail Zone
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Chappaqua
- 5 Town Board Puts Off Votes On Some Chappaqua Crossing Items