MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has announced three new members to its medical staff.
Dr. Maria McKenna practices at Westchester Health in Yorktown Heights. McKenna received her medical degree from Catholic University of Santiago de Guayaquil, Ecuador. She completed her residency in Pediatrics from Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center in the Bronx. She resides in Peekskill.
Dr. Danielle McNeil is a member of Mount Kisco Medical Group. She received her degree from New York College of Podiatric Medicine in New York City. She completed her residency in Podiatry from Downstate Medical Center in Brooklyn, N.Y, where she resides.
Giacinta Boulos, PA practices as a physician assistant at Somers Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine Group. She is board certified as a Physician Assistant and received her degree from Mercy College in Dobbs Ferry. Boulos resides in Croton-on-the-Hudson.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist, Dies
- 4 Chappaqua Fire Department Issues Advisory About Smoke Odor
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester