NEW CASTLE, N.Y. -- The New Castle Town Board approved technological upgrades to the current Code Red Alert System at a meeting recently, according to theexaminernews.com.
The system upgrades will allow residents to customize what alerts they receive via email and via text. The town also hopes to distribute an e-newsletter through the upgraded alert system as well, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Cause Of Chappaqua House Fire May Be Electrical, Chief Says
- 2 New Castle Ranks High Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 4 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 5 Astorino Asks Obama If He 'Wants To Say Hi' To Hillary Clinton During Visit