NEW CASTLE, N.Y. -- The New Castle Town Board approved technological upgrades to the current Code Red Alert System at a meeting recently, according to theexaminernews.com.
The system upgrades will allow residents to customize what alerts they receive via email and via text. The town also hopes to distribute an e-newsletter through the upgraded alert system as well, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange