NEW CASTLE, N.Y. -- The New Castle Town Board approved technological upgrades to the current Code Red Alert System at a meeting recently, according to theexaminernews.com.
The system upgrades will allow residents to customize what alerts they receive via email and via text. The town also hopes to distribute an e-newsletter through the upgraded alert system as well, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend