NEW CASTLE, N.Y. ‒ The New Castle Town Board work session scheduled for 7:45 p.m. Wednesday has been canceled by Supervisor Susan Carpenter because of heavy winds and snow.
It's the second canceled Town Board meeting in as many weeks. Last week's meeting was interrupted by Hurricane Sandy.
- 1 Thousands Flock To Chappaqua Book Fair
- 2 It's A Girl: Chappaqua's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Town Releases New RFP For Chappaqua Train Station Rental
- 4 Nine Billionaires With Westchester Ties Make Forbes 400 List
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus