NEW CASTLE, N.Y. ‒ The New Castle Town Board work session scheduled for 7:45 p.m. Wednesday has been canceled by Supervisor Susan Carpenter because of heavy winds and snow.
It's the second canceled Town Board meeting in as many weeks. Last week's meeting was interrupted by Hurricane Sandy.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court