NEW CASTLE, N.Y. ‒ The New Castle Town Board work session scheduled for 7:45 p.m. Wednesday has been canceled by Supervisor Susan Carpenter because of heavy winds and snow.
It's the second canceled Town Board meeting in as many weeks. Last week's meeting was interrupted by Hurricane Sandy.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 3 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Chappaqua
- 4 Funeral Set For Kristopher Stephenson Following New Castle Car Crash
- 5 Chappaqua Fire Department Issues Advisory About Smoke Odor