NEW CASTLE, N.Y. ‒ The New Castle Town Board work session scheduled for 7:45 p.m. Wednesday has been canceled by Supervisor Susan Carpenter because of heavy winds and snow.
It's the second canceled Town Board meeting in as many weeks. Last week's meeting was interrupted by Hurricane Sandy.
- 1 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police