NEW CASTLE, N.Y. ‒ The New Castle Town Board work session scheduled for 7:45 p.m. Wednesday has been canceled by Supervisor Susan Carpenter because of heavy winds and snow.
It's the second canceled Town Board meeting in as many weeks. Last week's meeting was interrupted by Hurricane Sandy.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion