CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Conifer Realty has asked to adjourn the public hearing segment of its Chappaqua Station proposal and its request for a special permit, and will not be at the New Castle Town Board Meeting on Tuesday.
The public hearing will now be opened and adjourned at the 8:15 p.m. meeting in New Castle Town Hall, and it is expected that a new date will be announced at that time.
Tuesday night was originally expected to be the fourth public hearing on what has been a contentious issue in the town.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview