CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Conifer Realty has asked to adjourn the public hearing segment of its Chappaqua Station proposal and its request for a special permit, and will not be at the New Castle Town Board Meeting on Tuesday.
The public hearing will now be opened and adjourned at the 8:15 p.m. meeting in New Castle Town Hall, and it is expected that a new date will be announced at that time.
Tuesday night was originally expected to be the fourth public hearing on what has been a contentious issue in the town.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court