CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Conifer Realty has asked to adjourn the public hearing segment of its Chappaqua Station proposal and its request for a special permit, and will not be at the New Castle Town Board Meeting on Tuesday.
The public hearing will now be opened and adjourned at the 8:15 p.m. meeting in New Castle Town Hall, and it is expected that a new date will be announced at that time.
Tuesday night was originally expected to be the fourth public hearing on what has been a contentious issue in the town.
- 1 New Castle Coyote-Control Debate Gets Contentious
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Chappaqua Overnight