CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Conifer Realty has asked to adjourn the public hearing segment of its Chappaqua Station proposal and its request for a special permit, and will not be at the New Castle Town Board Meeting on Tuesday.
The public hearing will now be opened and adjourned at the 8:15 p.m. meeting in New Castle Town Hall, and it is expected that a new date will be announced at that time.
Tuesday night was originally expected to be the fourth public hearing on what has been a contentious issue in the town.
- 1 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says