CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Conifer Realty has asked to adjourn the public hearing segment of its Chappaqua Station proposal and its request for a special permit, and will not be at the New Castle Town Board Meeting on Tuesday.
The public hearing will now be opened and adjourned at the 8:15 p.m. meeting in New Castle Town Hall, and it is expected that a new date will be announced at that time.
Tuesday night was originally expected to be the fourth public hearing on what has been a contentious issue in the town.
- 1 Chappaqua Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 2 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287
- 3 Chappaqua Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Abound Amid Rain, Slush, Snow In Westchester
- 5 County Backs Funding For Conifer's Chappaqua Station Proposal