CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The following is an advisory from the New Castle police issued Saturday morning:
There are 566 Con Edison customer without power in New Castle. There are 19 restoration crews, 41 bucket trucks and 101 utility workers working in New Castle today.
Crews will be working within the following areas: More Locations to follow
- Seven Bridges Road
- Route 133
- Inningwood Road
- Saw Mill River Parkway
- Vails Lane
- Meadow Lane
- Route 120
- Douglas Road
There are service crews working on single homes that remain without power. If your neighborhood has been restored and your home still does not have power you need to report your outage to Con Edison at (800) 75CONED or online at www.coned.com
The Recovery Center at Westchester County Center (198 Central Ave., White Plains) is open with representatives from:
- Con Edison to answer customer questions about outages and restorations; engineers and customer representatives will be there to answer specific questions
- FEMA to help individuals, households apply for financial aid for losses and damages caused by the storm
- The Small Business Administration, which will help businesses apply for low-interest loans for storm-related damages
- A variety of social services agencies to provide residents with recovery assistance.
- 1 Fire Damages Home Near Route 117 In Chappaqua
- 2 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 3 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Going Nuts In Chappaqua For The Sake Of Westchester's Dogs, Cats
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Chappaqua