CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The following is an advisory from the New Castle police issued Sunday morning:
There are 206 Con Edison customers without power in New Castle. There are 25 restoration crews, 41 bucket trucks and 129 utility workers in New Castle today.
There are also service crews working on single homes that remain without power. If your neighborhood has been restored and your home still does not have power you need to report your outage to Con Edison by calling 1-800-75CONED (800-752-6633) or online.
The Recovery Center at Westchester County Center (198 Central Ave., White Plains) is open with representatives from:
- Con Edison to answer customer questions about outages and restorations; engineers and customer representatives will be there to answer specific questions.
- FEMA to help individuals, households apply for financial aid for losses and damages caused by the storm.
- The Small Business Administration, which will help businesses apply for low-interest loans for storm-related damages.
- A variety of social services agencies to provide residents with recovery assistance.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion