NEW CASTLE, N.Y. – A snow emergency will be in effect for New Castle from 7 a.m., Thursday, Feb. 13, to 7 a.m., Friday, Feb. 14, in anticipation of the nor’easter expected to drop a foot of snow on the area.
During that time on-street parking is prohibited on all streets and highways in order to allow plows to clear roadways.
Additionally, New Castle Town Court scheduled for Thursday night has been cancelled and all civil or small claims matters have been rescheduled for March 13 at 8:30 p.m. All traffic matters will be rescheduled and if you are scheduled for a criminal matter, contact the court clerk at 914-238-7264 on Friday.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Saw Mill Parkway Exit Reopens After Closure Due To Broken Railroad Arm
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Snow Could Return To Chappaqua For Monday Morning Commute