NEW CASTLE, N.Y. – A snow emergency will be in effect for New Castle from 7 a.m., Thursday, Feb. 13, to 7 a.m., Friday, Feb. 14, in anticipation of the nor’easter expected to drop a foot of snow on the area.
During that time on-street parking is prohibited on all streets and highways in order to allow plows to clear roadways.
Additionally, New Castle Town Court scheduled for Thursday night has been cancelled and all civil or small claims matters have been rescheduled for March 13 at 8:30 p.m. All traffic matters will be rescheduled and if you are scheduled for a criminal matter, contact the court clerk at 914-238-7264 on Friday.
- 1 Chappaqua Couple Part of National Campaign To Share Breast Cancer Stories
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 3 Chappaqua Crossing Attorney: Vote Or We'll Return To Court
- 4 Police Issue Alert For Missing Teens Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Chappaqua's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend