CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua this week:
- The top seeded New Castle sixth-grade boys team recently defeated the Greenwich Flame Red 44-27 to win the Fairfield County Basketball League Tournament Championship.
- Yorktown Police arrested and charged a 17-year-old Lakeland High School student after he allegedly posted photos of metal knuckles and unidentified illegal drugs on his Facebook page, according to Yorktown police.
- All six Bedford Hills firefighters hospitalized after fighting a fire that destroyed a vacant home on 27 Brisbee Lane on Saturday have been released from the hospital.
- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton may be the early favorite for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016, but some trusted advisors don't think the former Secretary of State and First Lady should run, according to the Wall Street Journal.
- A Katonah man is charged in a $5.6 million insider trading case of stealing non-public information about pending mergers from his law firm and passing it onto others who used it to trade for themselves and on behalf of their customers.
- New York is the worst state in the country to be a taxpayer, according to rankings released by WalletHub.com.