CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The town of New Castle recently sent out its first eNewsletter and is gearing up for a print version.
The New Castle Community eNewsletter is a "free, consolidated listing of information that will be useful for our community," representatives said. This service is being offered to help communicate with residents.
"The Town plans to use the eNewsletter to keep residents informed about community news, meetings, events, initiatives, announcements and other important information," representatives said. "In addition, civic groups, not-for-profit and charitable organizations are welcome to submit time, place and date announcements for their upcoming events for inclusion in the eNewsletter free of charge."
The New Castle Community eNewsletter will be emailed to residents every Friday and eventually will be circulated in print throughout town, representatives said.
Residents are asked to visit the town's website to subscribe to the eNewsletter.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Chappaqua
- 2 Chappaqua Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 State Board Approves Variances For Chappaqua Station
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 5 Westchester Schools Postpone SAT Exams Due To Inclement Weather