CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The town of New Castle recently sent out its first eNewsletter and is gearing up for a print version.
The New Castle Community eNewsletter is a "free, consolidated listing of information that will be useful for our community," representatives said. This service is being offered to help communicate with residents.
"The Town plans to use the eNewsletter to keep residents informed about community news, meetings, events, initiatives, announcements and other important information," representatives said. "In addition, civic groups, not-for-profit and charitable organizations are welcome to submit time, place and date announcements for their upcoming events for inclusion in the eNewsletter free of charge."
The New Castle Community eNewsletter will be emailed to residents every Friday and eventually will be circulated in print throughout town, representatives said.
Residents are asked to visit the town's website to subscribe to the eNewsletter.
- 1 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Chappaqua
- 5 Funeral Set For Kristopher Stephenson Following New Castle Car Crash