CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The town of New Castle recently sent out its first eNewsletter and is gearing up for a print version.
The New Castle Community eNewsletter is a "free, consolidated listing of information that will be useful for our community," representatives said. This service is being offered to help communicate with residents.
"The Town plans to use the eNewsletter to keep residents informed about community news, meetings, events, initiatives, announcements and other important information," representatives said. "In addition, civic groups, not-for-profit and charitable organizations are welcome to submit time, place and date announcements for their upcoming events for inclusion in the eNewsletter free of charge."
The New Castle Community eNewsletter will be emailed to residents every Friday and eventually will be circulated in print throughout town, representatives said.
Residents are asked to visit the town's website to subscribe to the eNewsletter.
- 1 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Town Board Approves Chappaqua Train Station Lease With Chases' Company
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Chappaqua
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion