CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- The town of New Castle recently sent out its first eNewsletter and is gearing up for a print version.
The New Castle Community eNewsletter is a "free, consolidated listing of information that will be useful for our community," representatives said. This service is being offered to help communicate with residents.
"The Town plans to use the eNewsletter to keep residents informed about community news, meetings, events, initiatives, announcements and other important information," representatives said. "In addition, civic groups, not-for-profit and charitable organizations are welcome to submit time, place and date announcements for their upcoming events for inclusion in the eNewsletter free of charge."
The New Castle Community eNewsletter will be emailed to residents every Friday and eventually will be circulated in print throughout town, representatives said.
Residents are asked to visit the town's website to subscribe to the eNewsletter.
- 1 Fire Damages Home Near Route 117 In Chappaqua
- 2 Chappaqua's Dirks, Train Crash Victim, Remembered As Brilliant, Humble
- 3 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Going Nuts In Chappaqua For The Sake Of Westchester's Dogs, Cats
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Chappaqua