CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. – The New Castle 10K Road Race Sunday will impact motorist travel on some roads in Chappaqua.
If at all possible, drivers should avoid the route of the race between 8-10 a.m.
The following roads will be closed to all traffic.
- Quaker Road, southbound from Roaring Brook Road to South Greeley Avenue, 8:15-10 a.m.
- Quaker Road, northbound between Seven Bridges Road and Hardscrabble Road, 8:15-10 a.m.
- South Greeley Avenue, 8:10-8:30 a.m.
The following roads are on the New Castle 10K route and will have lane restrictions and at times temporary closures Sunday morning.
- South Greeley Avenue;
- Quaker Road;
- Douglas Road;
- Hardscrabble Road;
- Cross Ridge Road;
- Chappaqua Mountain Road;
- South Greeley Avenue; and
- the area around New Castle Town Hall.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.