CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Chappaqua last week:
- Chuck Napoli, whose development proposal for a portion of downtown Chappaqua received news coverage in 2012, has submitted rental revenue projections for his mixed-used plan.
- New Castle town officials discussed the newest request for proposals for leasing the Chappaqua train station. It was the first time the request for proposals was the subject of a meeting since the Town Board voted to rescind a lease with a venture owned by restaurant businesswoman Leslie Lampert.
- New Castle police announced the arrest of Peter Russell, 64, after a Saturday morning search of his home as part of an investigation for possible methamphetamine manufacturing.
- Stretches of several major roadways are closed Monday night as a result of flooding.
- Eight employees of the Mrs. Green's Natural Market at 666 Lexington Ave., Mount Kisco, who were let go were rehired as part of a deal announced Wednesday.
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 3 Curtis Instruments, Saw Mill Club Co-Founder Curt Beusman Dies
- 4 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 5 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120