NEW CASTLE, N.Y. -- Westchester County has granted a fire training permit for Saturday, April 26, for Chappaqua, Mount Kisco, Katonah and Bedford Hills fire departments to conduct training drills at a home at 16 Taylor Road in New Castle.
Between 80 and 90 volunteers will be involved in these exercises and fire equipment from these fire companies will be on site. The exercises involve extinguishing small interior fires and fire officials have advised the town that there should be only minimal smoke as a result.
Drills are expected to run from 8 a.m. to approximately 2 p.m.
Taylor, Annandale and Kitchel Roads will be limited to local traffic only during this time.
For more information cal the Mount Kisco Fire Department at 914-666-4692.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview