NEW CASTLE, N.Y. -- Westchester County has granted a fire training permit for Saturday, April 26, for Chappaqua, Mount Kisco, Katonah and Bedford Hills fire departments to conduct training drills at a home at 16 Taylor Road in New Castle.
Between 80 and 90 volunteers will be involved in these exercises and fire equipment from these fire companies will be on site. The exercises involve extinguishing small interior fires and fire officials have advised the town that there should be only minimal smoke as a result.
Drills are expected to run from 8 a.m. to approximately 2 p.m.
Taylor, Annandale and Kitchel Roads will be limited to local traffic only during this time.
For more information cal the Mount Kisco Fire Department at 914-666-4692.
- 1 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police