MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The North Moger parking lot in downtown Mount Kisco will get three pay stations for parking fter the Village Board of Trustees gave approval for sites at a recent meeting.
The board also approved a fund transfer for the stations. The amount sought for transfer is $47,845, which will be used to pay for both the stations' installations and for shelters, according to a memo from Village Treasurer Robert Wheeling.
Currently, according to a memo from Interim Village Manager Gennaro Faiella, the lot has 179 permit parking spaces, 24 two-hour metered spaces and 88 12-hour metered spaces.
The North Moger lot will be the second in downtown Mount Kisco to have pay stations. They are already in use in the Shopper's Park lot.
- 1 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk