MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The North Moger parking lot in downtown Mount Kisco will get three pay stations for parking fter the Village Board of Trustees gave approval for sites at a recent meeting.
The board also approved a fund transfer for the stations. The amount sought for transfer is $47,845, which will be used to pay for both the stations' installations and for shelters, according to a memo from Village Treasurer Robert Wheeling.
Currently, according to a memo from Interim Village Manager Gennaro Faiella, the lot has 179 permit parking spaces, 24 two-hour metered spaces and 88 12-hour metered spaces.
The North Moger lot will be the second in downtown Mount Kisco to have pay stations. They are already in use in the Shopper's Park lot.
- 1 New Castle Having Annual Memorial Day Parade
- 2 Bill, Hillary Clinton March In Chappaqua For Memorial Day Parade
- 3 Sandra Lee Returns Home After Double To New Castle After Double Mastectomy
- 4 Downed Trees Lead To Blockages On Bronx River Parkway, Route 120
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says