MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- The North Moger parking lot in downtown Mount Kisco will get three pay stations for parking fter the Village Board of Trustees gave approval for sites at a recent meeting.
The board also approved a fund transfer for the stations. The amount sought for transfer is $47,845, which will be used to pay for both the stations' installations and for shelters, according to a memo from Village Treasurer Robert Wheeling.
Currently, according to a memo from Interim Village Manager Gennaro Faiella, the lot has 179 permit parking spaces, 24 two-hour metered spaces and 88 12-hour metered spaces.
The North Moger lot will be the second in downtown Mount Kisco to have pay stations. They are already in use in the Shopper's Park lot.
- 1 Police Officer Prevents Metro-North Train From Hitting Car At Rail Crossing
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 State Police Warn Chappaqua Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Chappaqua Overnight