WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two accidents -- one in southern Westchester and the other in Northern Westchester -- caused major delays on Wednesday morning.
The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway was closed after a multi-vehicle accident Wednesday morning between Lockwood Avenue at Exit 6 and Executive Boulevard at Exit 9.
The accident was reported at 6:15 a.m. and cleared within an hour.
There were also heavy backups in Northern Westchester on after an accident between Route 6N and Route 17/Route 207/Route 124 reported at 6 a.m. that was cleared by 7 a.m.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Estate That Straddles New Castle
- 2 New Chappaqua Crossing Housing Plan Puts 32 Units In Cupola Building
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk