WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two accidents -- one in southern Westchester and the other in Northern Westchester -- caused major delays on Wednesday morning.
The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway was closed after a multi-vehicle accident Wednesday morning between Lockwood Avenue at Exit 6 and Executive Boulevard at Exit 9.
The accident was reported at 6:15 a.m. and cleared within an hour.
There were also heavy backups in Northern Westchester on after an accident between Route 6N and Route 17/Route 207/Route 124 reported at 6 a.m. that was cleared by 7 a.m.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Chappaqua
- 2 Chappaqua Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 State Board Approves Variances For Chappaqua Station
- 4 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow