WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Two accidents -- one in southern Westchester and the other in Northern Westchester -- caused major delays on Wednesday morning.
The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway was closed after a multi-vehicle accident Wednesday morning between Lockwood Avenue at Exit 6 and Executive Boulevard at Exit 9.
The accident was reported at 6:15 a.m. and cleared within an hour.
There were also heavy backups in Northern Westchester on after an accident between Route 6N and Route 17/Route 207/Route 124 reported at 6 a.m. that was cleared by 7 a.m.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Appeal Denied In Chappaqua Murder Conviction
- 3 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview