This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Zhaundu Bradley, the missing 9-year-old boy who had last been seen Tuesday on East 111 Street, has been found, according to reports.
Zhaundo was found by an NYPD Transit Bureau officer on a basketball court on the Upper East Side on Third Avenue, according to a report by WABC 7.
The New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services activated a missing child alert for that included Westchester earlier Wednesday. The alert was canceled shortly after Zhaundo was found at approximately 4:30 p.m. Wednesday.
Zhaundu does not reside in New York City and is unfamiliar with the area, the initial alert said.
The state Division of Criminal Justice Services had updated an initial clothing description. When last seen before being found Wednesday, Zhaundu was wearing glasses, black sneakers, a black T-shirt with the word "Fitch" on it in white, red basketball shorts and a blue athletic sleeve on his right arm.
- 1 Broadway Producer's New Castle Home Hits Market For $29.5 Million
- 2 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 4 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 5 'I Am A Woman,' Says Mount Kisco Native Jenner In 20/20 Interview