MILLWOOD, N.Y. -- Houlihan Lawrence Commercial Group, announced the sale of the 6,700 square-foot Millwood Firehouse for $730,000
Built in 1924, the former Firehouse on Millwood Road consists of two buildings, a one-story and a two-story, as well as 32 parking spaces.
The two-story structure houses an office, meeting hall and approximately 1,100 square feet of garage space on the first floor. The second floor houses a large meeting hall with commercial kitchen and two bathrooms. The one-story structure has large vehicle and equipment storage space and workshop.
The property is prime for multiple uses, with the Taconic Parkway, routes 120, 100 and 133 and the popular North County Trailway either adjacent or nearby.
Janet Brand and Steve Salomone, Associate Real Estate Brokers with Houlihan Lawrence Commercial Group represented the seller.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.